Tuesday 20 April 2010

The Covenstead



The Covenstead
caters for all of those interested in all things spiritual, metaphysical and new age. Whether you are looking for a psychic reading, tarot or oracle cards or some healing crystals I can help. I also stock a range of gothic fantasy giftware including, fairies, dragons and gargoyles, as well as having a well stocked jewellery vault, not to mention incense, spell kits, hypnotherapy cd's, books and dvd's.

Please note that shipping prices shown are for UK only. If you require shipping overseas please email me for costs.

I am a working witch and any psychic readings for sale on my site are carried out by myself, client confidentiality is important to me so your readings will remain just that, yours and yours alone.

In line with new Goverment legislation regarding the sale of metaphysical items, I am obliged to state the following.
'All items purchased through this storeroom are bought purely for their intrinsic properties and are for entertainment purposes only.'


Past Life Psychic Reading
Bid Now
Start Bid : GBP 10.00
Current Bid : -
Ends : May. 12, 2010 18:10:40
Crystal Set for Dieters
Bid Now
Start Bid : GBP 9.50
Current Bid : -
Ends : May. 12, 2010 18:10:40
Love & Relationships Crystal Gift Set
Bid Now
Start Bid : GBP 9.50
Current Bid : -
Ends : May. 12, 2010 18:10:40

No comments:

Post a Comment