Sunday 18 April 2010

Hand made cards

The cupboard is open for anyone to sell there hand made cards .
But i just wanted to blog about one seller in particular.
Handmade Cards by Jay

"

Thank you for coming to my store- Please look around and I'm sure you will find a great quality hand crafted card to suit your needs. The prices are very reasonable so stock up!

I am always happy to personalise cards so please ask. I do not mass produce items so most of the time you will find the cards are one-offs with colour variations.

If requested, I will make cards to order (subject to availability of materials) - just let me know your requirements.

Most of the cards are 4"x6" approx (10x15.5cm) unless otherwise stated.

All my cards are packaged in clear envelope for their protection, contain inserts and are produced in a smoke-free environment so buy with confidence! I will aim to send out orders within 24-hours of receipt of cleared payment and if an e-mail address is supplied will let you know when the card's been sent."

Pony GuitarFunky VW

No comments:

Post a Comment